About the Course
Python is a dynamic, interpreted (bytecode-compiled), high-level, general-purpose programming language. Python is one of the most sort after programming languages and its popularity have increased dramatically after Data Science, Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence become the mainstream of business intelligence. So, the demand for Python developers is growing exponential.
Exploratory data analysis is an approach to analysing data sets to summarize their main characteristics. These characteristics further are used to sort out the inferences and trends from a large amount of scattered and meaningless data. EDA in Python course is meant for beginners who have never programmed before with Python or on any other programming language, as well as existing programmers who want to growth in their existing career path by learning EDA in Python.
There are more than 8.2 million developers who use Python making it one of the most popular languages for Machine Learning and IoT (Internet of Things) Apps. New age and tech companies like IBM, Netflix, Google, You-Tube, NASA, Amazon, Instagram, Facebook, uses Python for their apps. More and more companies are adopting Python as their core functionality and development language. Currently python certification is one of the most sought-after programming certifications in the world.
- Learn fundamentals of the Python as a programming language.
- Learn skills to apply Python programming at job.
- Learn and acquire the required Python skills at specific work areas - Machine Learning, Data Science, etc.
- Learn Python Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) skills.
- Learn to create your own Python programs.
- Learn Python from experienced industry experts and experienced professionals.
Who Should Take this Course?
- Working professionals who intend to build their career in the field of web development and coding.
- Working professionals who intend to build their career in the field of Machine learning and Artificial Intelligence.
- Professionals who are currently in the Big Data and Data Science domains.
- Professionals who wants to build their career where computer graphics is core to the work like app designing, video game designing and more.
- Professionals from the Quality and testing team.
- IT-Professionals in scripting and automation industry.
- Working Professional who intend to build their career in analytics
- Service line leads / in-charge
- Fresh graduates and young professionals
- Mid-level Managers
- Professionals working with MIS and operations
- Introduction to Python for Data Science
- Introduction to SQL
- Statistics and Data Analysis
- Data Wrangling
- Data Visualization
- Python libraries and data structures
- Exploratory analysis in Python using Pandas
- Introduction to series and data-frames
- Data Munging in Python using Pandas
- Fundamentals of Data Analytics
- Web Development with Python
- Project development with Python
- Project - Project Duration – 3 Weeks
- Final Assessment
10+ Hours of Learning Videos
Certificate of Completion
Query Support through Email
Six Months of LMS access
Certificate and Assessment
Participants will receive a certificate of completion at the end of the course on successfully clearing the assessment.
- Assessment: Duration – 1 hour – 20 MCQs
- Minimum Pass percentage – 50%
- Participants will get 3 attempts at the final assessment to complete the certification