About the Course
We are living in the era where data is considered as a fuel of running business. The volume of data which is used in the current business world is massive and it continues to grow every day. The more data we would collect and analyse we become more capable to take critical business decisions.
Due to its exponential growth, these data become more complex and it becomes very difficult for the management to identify the key information and the message from the universe of the data. Data Visualization is nothing but presenting the large volume of complex data in a graphical format which is much simpler to understand. It helps the business to understand the hidden facts and it’s significance by summarising and presenting large volume of data in simple and easy-to-understand format. Due to its ability to transform the complexity of the data in much simpler form, it has now becoming an indispensable part of the business world. An effective data visualization should be informative, efficient, appealing, and in some cases interactive and predictive.
If an organization can generate more beneficial visual matter, then they can increase cognition.
This course will help you to understand your data better using one of the most popular and powerful tool Tableau and make your data powerful and efficient. It enables businesses to make critical decisions using it’s visualization feature available for business users of any background and industry. It empowers businesses to keep up with the continuously evolving technology and outperform its competition through an innovative means of visualizing their data. This allows you to analyze your pricing sales, customer, market, and other data using strategic formulas while visualizing the end results in a way that allows you to understand your best next steps and take action.
- Understand and visualize you complex business data in an easier way which will help you to take critical business decisions.
- Create quick and interactive visualization and enables you to generate trends and get deeper insights of the business data.
- Uncover new growth opportunities for the business.
- Apply Business Intelligence solution faster for the critical business problems
Who Should Take this Course?
- Working professionals who intend to build their career in the field of analytics
- Service line leads / in-charge
- Fresh graduates and young professionals
- Mid-level managers
- Introduction to Tableau
- Data connections
- Formatting & Annotations
- Chart Types
- Special field types
- Parameters and Mapping
- Field types and visual cues
- Organizing and simplifying data
- Tableau generated fields
12+ Hours of Learning Videos
Certificate of Completion
Query Support through Email
Six Months of LMS access
Certificate and Assessment
Participants will receive a certificate of completion at the end of the course on successfully clearing the assessment.
- Assessment: Duration – 1 hour – 20 MCQs
- Minimum Pass percentage – 50%
- Participants will get 3 attempts at the final assessment to complete the certification