About the course
The world of computing is seeing a stage of evolution that is very complex and unpredictable. It is no longer totally being driven by large enterprises, it is also being driven in part by individuals and end users.
Blockchain is a disruptive force in multiple areas of the enterprise, business to individual, governance and social transactions. It started off Bitcoin, a completely decentralized digital payment system about 9 years ago and is now being proposed as an organized solution to a large set of problems in business and society. Today is a unique stage in the growth of blockchain technology, as the industry and experts are visualizing various use cases that are made possible by blockchains.
This certification course is suitable for technology and business professionals who wants to understand the methodology of Blockchain and its application across industries. The core concepts and blockchain platform, its growth and evolution and all the use cases it is relevant to, are discussed in detail. At the same time all the foundational elements of building applications on Ethereum, Hyperledger and Quorum are presented. The code samples that are demonstrated are available with the course content for download.
- Core concepts of Blockchain technology & platform
- Build applications on Ethereum, Hyperledger and Quorum
- Integrating applications under Blockchain technology
- Understand the concepts of Smart Contracts and its usage
- Understand Public blockchain vs. Private blockchain
- Gain knowledge on usage of blockchain technology across various domains
Who Should Take this Course?
- Business professionals who want to understand the relevance of blockchains
- Technology professionals from other domains who wish to upskill
- CTO/CEOs who have blockchain strategy on their roadmap and wish to examine the platforms available.
- Fresh graduates and young professionals
- Mid-level managers
- Understand the building blocks of blockchain systems
- Create a demonstration blockchain pseudocode.
- Understand the core propositions of popular industry platforms like Ethereum, Hyperledger and Quorum
- Setup these platforms for building integrated applications.
- Understand the revolutionary smart contract concepts on Ethereum and Hyperledger.
- Differentiate the core perspectives of private enterprise blockchain and public blockchain.
- Understand the private transaction concept of Quorum
- Understand the various use cases on different verticals.
10+ Hours of Learning Videos
Certificate of Completion
Query Support through Email
Six Months of LMS access
Certificate and Assessment
Participants will receive a certificate of completion at the end of the course on successfully clearing the assessment.
- Assessment: Duration – 1 hour – 20 MCQs
- Minimum Pass percentage – 50%
- Participants will get 3 attempts at the final assessment to complete the certification