About the Course
India Inc (other than Banks and Insurance companies) has already transitioned to Ind AS under a phased manner starting year 2016-17. All holdings, subsidiaries, joint ventures and associates of such companies are also required to comply with Ind-AS in the preparation of their financial statements from the transition date. The changes also require comprehensive disclosures and presentation requirements. Further, Ind AS has witnessed changes in areas including Revenue and Leases where the accounting and disclosure requirements have aligned to the changes as per the global accounting framework of IFRS.
To help finance professionals increase their awareness and develop an understanding of Ind AS, we have come up with a certificate course in Ind-AS.
The course includes e-learning modules, which are recorded videos of our face-to-face sessions of Ind AS Masterclass delivered by senior professionals of member firms of Ernst & Young Global. The course contains downloadable publications on different standards and industry specific guidance issued by EY from time to time. The modules are structured to help individuals understand the intricacies of the subject. There is also an assessment section at the end of the course to outline the success of the learning objectives.
Who Should Take This Course?
- Finance professionals working in investment banking and equity research
- Finance managers
- Corporate finance, private equity and M&A professionals
- CA, FRM, MBA finance, CFA course candidates
- Self-employed finance professionals
- Ind-AS 116 Leases
- Ind-AS 115 Revenue from Contracts with Customers
- Ind-AS 112 Disclosure of Interests in Other Entities
- Ind-AS 111 Joint Arrangements
- Ind-AS 110 Consolidated Financial statements
- Ind-AS 109 Financial instruments
- Classifications and measurement
- De-recognition and measurement
- Hedge accounting and embedded derivatives
- Equity vs. liability
- Ind-AS 108 Operating segments
- Ind-AS 106 Exploration of Minerals and Extraction Rights
- Ind-AS 103 Business Combinations
- Ind-AS 101 First time adoption
- Ind-AS 40 Agriculture
- Ind-AS 34 Interim Financial Statements
- Ind-AS 24 Related Party Disclosures
- Ind-AS 12 Income Taxes
- Ind-AS 10 Events After the Reporting Date
- Ind-AS 2 Inventories
- Key differences: Fixed assets–related standards
- Other GAAP differences
60 Hours of Learning Videos
Certificate of Completion
Query Support through Email
Six Months of LMS access
Certificate and Assessment
Participants will receive a certificate of completion at the end of the course on successfully clearing the assessment.
- Assessment: Duration – 2 hours – 50 MCQs
- Minimum Pass percentage – 50%
- Participants will get 3 attempts at the final assessment to complete the certification