About the Course
Predictive analytics adopts a proactive approach to data. A general business intelligence tool uses data to learn about a customer or to identify trends in a business wherein, predictive analytics identifies how that customer will behave in a future situation and how they may react to the various business has with them. Predictive analytics empowers organizations to plan, which can transform an uncertainty into a usable action with high probability.
Predictive modelling is one of the most crucial and essential components of Data Science. It is the final stage in Data Science wherein, predictions are generated using one or more algorithms to generate predictions out of the historical data. We use predictive modelling in order to get an in-depth insight inside data and make decisions that will drive the businesses.
There are more than 8.2 million developers who use Python making it one of the most popular languages for Machine Learning and IoT (Internet of Things) Apps. New age and tech companies like IBM, Netflix, Google, You-Tube, NASA, Amazon, Instagram, Facebook, uses Python for their apps. More and more companies are adopting Python as their core functionality and development language. Currently python certification is one of the most sought-after programming certifications in the world.
- In-depth learning of various statistical algorithms through practical examples.
- May build capability to build and implement statistical model which can predict.
- Learn and acquire the required Python skills at specific work areas.
- Learn to create your own Predective Models.
- Sessions recorded by experienced industry experts and professional.
Who Should Take this Course?
- Working professionals who intend to build their career in the field of Analytics
- Working professionals who intend to build their career in the field of Machine learning and Artificial Intelligence.
- Professionals who are currently in the Big Data and Data Science domains.
- Professionals who wants to build their career where computer graphics is core to the work like app designing, video game designing and more.
- Professionals from the Quality and testing team.
- IT-Professionals in scripting and automation industry.
- Fresh graduates and young professionals
- Mid-level Managers
- Professionals working with MIS and operations
- Univariate and Multivariate Linear Regression
- Logistic Regression
- Gradient Descent
- KNN Methods
- Support Vector Machine
- Decision Tree
- Random Forest Model
- Introduction to Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence
- Case Study
10+ Hours of Learning Videos
Certificate of Completion
Query Support through Email
Six Months of LMS access
Assessment and Certification
EY will award “Certificate of Completion” to participants at the end of the program on successfully clearing the assessment.
- Assessment would be based on MCQ’s
- Participant needs to achieve a minimum score of 50% to pass the exam.
- All participants who meet the above criteria would be awarded a certificate of completion